Monday, August 31, 2009

Todays OTHER outfit- Plaid dress


This dress has nothing to do with fashion and everything to do with my own style. I simply adore these kinds of things. I got it for $2.50 at the Salvation Army on my big fall wardrobe spree last week, and I know it will get lots of use.

Tonight I'm going to a very glamorous event at the historical Greenwood Schoolhouse for a Preschool Co-op meeting. I know you think that's lame, but I'm pretty sure there will be cookies and my friends are pretty fun, so, bite me. Mom's can be cool. ;)

I kept the ensemble simple- toughing it up with my vintage biker belt and my studded gladiators. Trying out the top-knot thing, but will probably take it out in the car. I just have a hard time with my face with my hair back.

2 comments:

  1. I traveled over here from flicker....I love your style! That adorable denim jumper is so cute, and I just love how you styled it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have great style... and i know you're a cool mom. haha

    http://www.rocknrollgypsy.com

    ReplyDelete