Thursday, August 6, 2009

Finally a cool day!


I was so happy to see that it was 54 degrees here this morning! I jumped out of bed, threw on my leggings (that I keep trying out), and one of my favorite tops. It's one of those One Star Converse tops from Target. I put on my lace up Nine West boots that I bought to replace some BCBG spike heel boots when I was pregnant with my third. They are quite sensible, but pretty cute, still. (I sold the others on eBay)

The bangs are still new to me, and this is how I woke up, and I'm just not the type who's going to do anything to my hair if I don't have to. So, it's all puffy- or was, this morning, now it looks normal.


I am digging this black bag I got yesterday. Good size, lots of pockets. I'm also wearing a vintage beaded bangle and my Surly Ramics necklace from Etsy. The belt was bought yesterday, as well. The buckle says "Wells Fargo Bankers and Forwarders". The belt itself is really thick old black leather- totally worn in!

2 comments: