Saturday, August 22, 2009

So lazy, this is some sort of mild coma

I am seriously dragging today. It's been a lame week. Just stupid grown-up stuff getting me down. Stuff like being broke (end of the pay period BLOWS), having neighbors feuding (like the McCoys and Hatfields....seriously), and sick kids. I feel a serious amount of "ugh".

So, I've done nothing today. Really- NOTHING. I decided to play with the camera at least and post. Yesterday I couldn't because of a situation with my internet provider...more lameness.

I'm wearing entirely free or cheaply thrifted items. The shirt and shorts- together come in at 50 cents. The shoes- stole from my mom yesterday after about a year of teasing her about not wearing them (she's an Imelda, for sure). The belt- also snagged from mom (who has an enormous amount of belts I may keep begging off her).


The bag was a great find for 50 cents last week! It's super floppy, soft, thick leather. Lots of roomy pockets, chunky, smooth zippers. It's so good.



The necklace is the one I won from Sugar Rock Catwalk, by Possible New York. I'll say it again- it's not something I would have gravitated towards, but oh my GOSH! I wear this thing so much! It's so, so good to try something you wouldn't usually pick. I love this necklace.

2 comments:

  1. I am definitely with you on the past week. There were moments at work when I thought I would rather die than keep slogging onward. Somehow I didn't and today I found a bunch of stuff on sale at Kohl's. So... it's all good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that bag was just 50 cents! What a find! I love outfits that cost nothing but make you look like a million bucks!

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete