Monday, August 24, 2009

Day full of errands

I had to go into town today- which means driving about an hour to the near metropolis where I could hit Costco, Target and a handful of other places. Where I live there is a grocery store, the wonderful Thrift Store, a Napa auto parts and a few bars famous for less than sophisticated reasons. I love it up here, and don't mind the drive at all. Especially the drive home- back into the cool and quiet.

I wore my thrifted Wrangler shirt, with sleeves rolled up. I tucked it into some very high-waisted jeans. This was a bit of a risk and these pictures are ATROCIOUS! But, I think I looked pretty good. I put on the belt I got from my mom and my Born t-strap heels. I was in a hurry while taking these, and couldn't check to see what I was actually taking. Sorry!


Also pictured is Scarlet, my #3, the only one who's too young for school (other than preschool...which starts in 2 weeks). She's quite cheeky and drives me looney. :)

3 comments:

  1. She's ADORABLE and you are one fine lookin' mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' good lady! The high-waisted jeans look really great styled this way. I don't normally like high-waisted jeans, but they definitely work here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. upon further reflection, these pictures are terrible! No flattering. I swear I didn't actually look that lumpy.

    ReplyDelete