Saturday, August 15, 2009

Some fall inpsirations from H&M magazine

I was just clicking through H&M's site, and found a couple looks I'd LOVE to mimic!

Now, H&M is not expensive- but I'd love to try to get close to these looks with either what I have or what I can forage in the thrift stores. I'll keep you posted.

The first is cool, because there are elements of dressiness, the grey t-shirt and the ripped jeans keep it practical for someone with my lifestyle. I will say- I hate the hat. Sorry. But the shrunken blazer (which I have)- the grey shirt (check!)- brilliant. The distressed grey skinny jeans? I may have to look for. And my eyes are open for some sort of chain embellishments. Very cool.


Next is a super layered earthy look. This is my favorite.
This is so, so good. I love the long shirt- the nubby tights, even the tall socks (or leg warmers, perhaps- whatever). This outfit totally resonates with me! I have the denim, I have the tights (they're holey, but fixable), and I have a nubby brown shawl sweater that I could layer under the jacket. I need a long shirt like this, though. It's probably feasable financially for me to get this very shirt if I wanted. After payday, of course. I wonder what shoes she wore here? Hmm....

I'll see how close I can come to these images. Thats a fun challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment