Monday, August 17, 2009

Thai Fisherman Pants

It's super nice out today. I'm a little bored- I've been here or at my moms house (a few miles away) all weekend. So, I'm wishing I could bust out of here and do something with the kids. Maybe I will- there's plenty of money-free things to do around here. Though, I would love to go to Starbucks or the new Dutch Brothers Coffee...but the nearest cost place is over 45 minutes away. *sigh* I guess I can make my own and just hang out today.


I keep pulling out fun outfits to style up, but ultimately, I'm home all day- watering plants, doing crafts with the kids, folding laundry. I really don't need heels today. I'm wearing one of many pairs of Thai fisherman pants I have. They are one size fits all- unisex pant I get from eBay. They come in every color and a couple different kinds of fabric. This pair is my favorite, color-wise, but my least favorite, fit-wise. They are all slouchy and sort of subjective in shape, but these are bulky. They are made of what looks like flour-sack material. Most of mine are thin, cotton linen-typed pants with tiny pinstripes. Eh, but I love the orange!

This grey and white striped shirt is my favorite right now. So light and airy. I'm wearing Keen flats- very comfortable. The necklaces are tiny Christmas beads I strung all together randomly-I think I've been wearing necklaces like these since I was 10.

2 comments:

  1. I really love this outfit and those pants are to die for! I am going to have to look for some myself :) Thanks for the suggestion.

    http://la-rue-neuve.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these pants and that top picture is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete