Friday, August 14, 2009

Black vest back in the rotation

I bought this vest in 9th grade at a thrift store in Livermore, CA. I love, love loved it to death. I wore it alone- nothing under it with just about anything. It was even what I wore for my first drivers license photo!!

But, like other things, I had kids, and shelved it for several years.

I've been seeing so many cute vests around weardrobe and on other peoples blogs, I decided to give it a shot.

I can't wear it alone anymore- it's too short. I cannot bear my midriff- not out of modesty, believe me. I just cant. (three huge pregnancies...gravity...it's about physics) So, I'll try layering it!


I got these Gap pants a few weeks ago (thrifted, of course), and I'm sort of on the fence about them. They are a tad...preppy for me. But, I like how I wore them today. They have stripes...they just don't photograph well.

The tank top is from Target- I actually bought it new!! And the shoes are my Josef Seibels.

No comments:

Post a Comment