Monday, August 10, 2009

Late Night Fashion Musings

Matt has all these crazy camera contraptions. Umbrellas, funny screens on stands, flashes going off all over the place. And I get to be his guinea pig!

He caught me playing with outfits in the closet and said, "Come on! Lets go shoot these!!"

So, I'll save some of them, but this was my favorite.

When you buy a garbage bag full of thrift store clothes, you take big chances. Sometimes, you end up re-donating things. This is one of those items that I figured would go back. I put on this J Jill denim skirt, a thrifted tiny striped tank top and some black flats, and I really feel this blazer popped!

It's so eighties- with it's big ole' V collar. I think the buttons were once green, but faded. It's linen- which I like for weight and texture. It's a tad big on me, but it's ok. I have the skirt that goes with it, but I think I will never EVER were the entire suit. That would suck, I assure you. But I will try to work the skirt somehow.


I put on an obnoxious amounts of bracelets. Most of them are ones I usually were everyday, but I also wore my beaded cuff and some tiny Christmas beads wrapped around my wrist. The necklace is another from Surly Ramics on Etsy.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this! You have the BEST thrift store finds! The jacket looks awesome and I love the bracelets with it!

    ReplyDelete