Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Todays outfit- Denim leggings and cheapie t-shirt

This will be a day of progress.

Well, assuming I get off the computer anytime soon. And assuming I don't pick up my book to read or start doodling. ANYWAY....I have things to do around here. No one has any clothes to wear because SOMEBODY hates putting laundry away.

Sheesh. An unfortunate truth about being an adult and being a stay at home mom means this stufff falls on me. That mountain of clothes won't fold itself. (trust me- I've waited a week and proved this theory)

No reason to even put heels on- I have lots of plant watering to do as well as the up and down the stairs to grab laundry, answer the phone, etc. Then there's the chicken coop- there is raking to be done in there and some re-arrangement of the nest situation. So, no heels today.


Just denim-look leggings and this cheap t-shirt I got at Mervyns a few years ago. And my beater gladiators- which can really take a lickin'!

Sorry about the crooked photo. I had to take it fast as I was being threatened by a 3 year old.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! I really liked this awesome outfit. For my workout attire I wear Carbon38 mesh cut out leggings as they are really very flexible. Want to have few more for my sister. She too liked them and now wants them for herself too.

    ReplyDelete