Thursday, September 17, 2009

Todays actual outfit- Teal Romper AGAIN

So, I took my mom to her biopsy, which actually ended up being a simple aspiration of a cyst. No cancer! Phew!

Anyway, she took this picture of me when I picked her up. That's her house in the background, actually. And if you are looking for a quiet house in the country, this one is for sale!


It's warm again today, so I choose the teal romper again. I still am so glad I kept this and hemmed it. I keep wearing it! It's so easy and the color is superb. I started the day with my thrifted denim jacket, which came off just and hour ago. I choose more shoes that Mandee gave- these being wooden platform wedges by MIA that are totally comfortable. And my trusty Target belt, as usual.


Red lipstick is totally a comfort thing for me. It's the natural choice for me- I gravitate to it and it feels like "my face" when I put it on. Right now, the red I'm wearing is actually by Kat Von D, I think it's called Misfit. It really wears well- it's matte, but not drying at all! And it doesn't wear off and leave a red line around my mouth. I get the feeling its for serious lipstick-wearers. And that's what I am. You can always tell which glass is mine. (or my moms...I guess it runs in the family)

2 comments:

  1. I love this romper and those shoes!

    Red lipstick is definitely my go-to color too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could pull off that color of lipstick - it really makes your blue eyes pop!

    ReplyDelete