Saturday, September 19, 2009

Layers of Fall!

Remember when I posted pictures of what I liked in H&M's fall catalog? I tried to re-create one of the looks, or at least do an inspired outfit from one of the shots, this one to be exact:



These are all things I've had for a while- and really, nothing was thrifted. The sweater is 3 years old, the dress a year, the tights are really, really old. I bought them in college for harsh NY winters! (I went to college in Nyack, NY) The shoes are the sandals I've been wearing all week from my sis-in-law. The jacket- my niece gave me last week- she'd never worn it. The belt I wear everyday. :)



Please excuse my horrible modeling faces- I really shouldn't try so hard! There goes THAT career! lol (don't worry, I'm not delusional)

4 comments:

  1. Really really love this look! And the setting for the pictures. And you are a fabulous model ;) I could probably put a similar look together with things I already own. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm quite proud of my husbands grandfather clock. And my drapes from IKEA. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did great recreating the look but also adding your own personality to it. I LOVE your drapey cardigan!!! :)
    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete