Friday, September 25, 2009

Todays outfit- Neon silk and cropped jeans

No post yesterday? What a slacker I am. Trust me- I was pretty much in my running clothes all day with no makeup- yuck.

But today...such glorious possibilities!!! I'm going to attempt to sell some things to a consignment store in hopes of getting some good fall basics. I really need some nice blouses, as well as a good pair of jeans and some other pants. I hope they are buying today!!!


I'm wearing my newly thrifted neon silk blouse with my cheapie distressed jeans from TJ Maxx and Anne Klein sandals. This blouse rocks- it feels like wearing nothing!!

Scarlet insisited on being in the shot- which is fine with me because I love her little smug face.

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie Scarlet is!!! I just bought a hot pink tie-neck silk blouse this week and am loving it as well! Who knew neon could still work once you're in your 30s?! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is divine! The silhouette, the colors of that blouse, the distressed jeans, the shoes - everything! You look so well put together but not too fussy either. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit! I love every part of it.

    Christina
    x

    ReplyDelete