Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Todays outfit- Cool again



Finally, right? I felt cool today. Like I could go to the city and not feel lame- thats how I measure "cool", I suppose.

I just felt like wearing these pants again- they are totally comfortable and seem to go with everything. The sweater, is from Target- Thakoon. My absolute favorite cardigan EVER, perhaps. These are good examples of items that match with nothing, thus, they go with everything.




The grey top was thrifted, it's super stretchy and great. The shoes? Yep- more from my sister in law. These are so cute. Not walking-friendly, but date night? Oh yes!

2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are AWESOME! Love them. I had a pair of pants just like those in college. Back then, they were strictly for frat parties, but I wouldn't mind having another pair now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pants :) And I love the pieces that match nothing and go with everything!

    The shoes are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete