Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Todays outfit- long busy day

I am so used to being a stay-at-home mom, that when I have a full day of things going on, I sort of pout. I was looking forward to putting together something really fun today to blog about, but I really just needed to get dressed and ready for picking up the kids at school, taking them to the dentist, buzzing around town, then off to my 5 hour art class this evening.

So, I kept it simple.

My new jeans, my shiny oxfords, a Boden sweater I bought at Consignment store, and a black belt. It's sort of ho-hum, but I look put together, at least. And I'm comfortable. I let my hair be fun, at least- doing the pinned-up braid thing. This style makes me happy.



Ok- I have 2 more planar analysis drawings to do, 4 sustained gesture drawings, 2 proportional sketches to do out of my textbook AND 3 still lives to complete before 5:30 this evening, and I have to drive 20 minute up to the kids school, down the hill 45 minutes to the dentist appt., which will be an hour at least, then get the kids off with mom. When will I get these done? AHHHHH!!!Maybe when I stop blogging!

3 comments:

  1. Perfect outfit for art class. The hair and shoes really take the rest of the outfit in a cool direction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to say it... Your lips are perfect. So jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE how you did your hair! I absolutely love your oxfords as well. I am in dire need of more flat shoes....

    ReplyDelete