Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Yesterdays outfit- Mom's Birthday party



I wanted to look cute, so I wore a great little denim pencil skirt from J Jill. Its actually not denim, not true denim, its almost the same fabric as a sweatshirt, but heavy and extremely stretchy.
I found the top last week at the thrift store- it appears to be from the 80's, but it does have stretch. It's sorts like a heavy stretch rayon? Anyhow, I like it. I like the length and the cut.
The shoes are my newly thrifted Ferragamo's that I am loving! I also brought my turquoise blazer, but didn't wear it due to the heat.



Today I am wearing clothes, but I honestly am stealing time to even type this. I'm trying to type while waiting on hold for the doctor! I will try to post later.

6 comments:

  1. The shoes totally make this outfit. Well, actually, I also thing the necklace is a divine element. Way to accessorize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like the necklace, but the shoes - so much fun! I am inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're too sweet.

    you look great! and what is your tattoo of, if you don't mind me asking?

    http://www.rocknrollgypsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going to say...before I accidently deleted my own response...that the tattoo is a traditional heart, 2 lovebirds and a sash that says "Matthew", which is my husband. He has the identical tattoo with my name. It was our tenth anniversary present to each other!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look - especially the shoes!

    ReplyDelete