Friday, September 4, 2009

Todays outfit- Red shorts, white t-shirt


Still cranky.

We are going to a friends cabin for the weekend near Lake Tahoe, and I'm still trying to get excited about it. This is were I start spouting complaints about my children when this is a blog about clothes. But it is affecting my inspiration to put together outfits. The cabin will be fun- it's very rustic, and we actually sleep in our tent, since the cabin only sleeps 5 and there will be lots of people there. (this is another reason I'm not super thrilled- I'm having an introvert sort of week)

So, yeah. I'm cranky. I'll be better. Hopefully I'll loosen up and find some inspiration. If it would only get cooler, I could wear some of my fall clothes and that would make things fun, but the heat goes on. (sheesh- what a downer, eh?)

In this picture, I'm tucking in a white t-shirt into thrifted J Crew shorts and I'm wearing my rope wedges that I bought almost 5 years ago.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun this weekend - I'm sure you'll enjoy it once you're there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your blog. I just discovered it today. You have such great style and great pictures. You should totally start an Etsy. It would be really fun and I'm sure you could do pretty well on there. Vintage clothes shops do well.

    ReplyDelete