Monday, October 19, 2009

Too busy! What the heck?

How does a stay at home mom turn into THIS? I just got home and haven't had a moment to do ANYTHING!!!

My camera's are all out of batteries, so I had to use my computer camera. This is NOT good photography- I hope you can forgive me.

I am getting a ton of use out this Navy blue velvet blazer! I just gravitate towards it every time I get dressed. I love pieces like that.

I had art today (not my college class- the one I teach), so I wore my J Crew boots (kitten heel brown leather-knee high), my Calvin Klein jeans, a navy and white striped shirt and the blazer. Simple, comfortable, and looks good, I think.


I took this picture a few minutes ago- I'm tired, rain soaked, and generally a little tattered looking.

Better picture tomorrow! I promise!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Blue velvet jacket! I think I love that piece as much as you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a velvet blazer!!!! :(:( And I always seem to forget my camera too... Man.. at least there are things like computers and cellphones to take our pics! ;)


    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete