Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Todays outfit: Eileen Fisher sweater and faux-denim

Today ended up being an unexpectedly easy day. And I dressed for it, for sure. I could sleep in this outfit.

My friend Fajer gave me this sweater which I LOVE! It's the perfect weight and has endless applications. I'm a huge fan of grey.

The pants came from Mandee, my sister in law. They are super comfy.

The shirt is from Target, as well as the booties.


Wait a second...nothing here is thrifted? Weird. I'm like a normal person today.

African trade bead necklace made by me from expensive antique beads. Marjorie Baer earrings from Nordstrom rack.

Sometimes I dig me with no makeup- I don't look sick or anything today. I guess its a good skin day!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you can wear no make-up so easily. ou look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I liked your "normal person" comment!! and this outfit does look really comfy!!


    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete