Monday, October 5, 2009

Saturdays outfit- Navy velvet blazer and cardigan

I had no chance to do pictures this weekend, so I sort of mocked up the outfits this morning. Unfortunately, the good camera is with my husband today, so, I had to take what I could get. 90% of the shots are blurry. Ugh.

Saturday was nice- a kids' fair-thing at the park with lots of activities and fun stuff for the twirps. I wore a thrifted navy blue velvet blazer I got last week at the Salvation Army. I love this blazer! It's totally devoid of embellishment- not a button or a pocket to obscure its rich-velvety blue-ness.


I chose a bright yellow shirt and a new grey and white striped cardigan by Kersh (it's from Costco), over my go-to jeans. I actually wore clogs on Saturday, but today I tried it with my red Ferragamos.

3 comments:

  1. (this is such a horrid shot of me!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man! I love tweed blazers AND I love velvet blazers! You're hitting them out of the park woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous velvet blazer! I want to go to your neighborhood thrift store!

    ReplyDelete