Thursday, October 29, 2009

Today: An old friend back to life!



This dress is one of a few dresses I kept from High School. It has survived thus far with only a few rips in the seams around the waist.

I decided to wear it to art class yesterday, and when I dropped my kids off with my mom, she fixed the seam for me!

I wore the green shirt underneath since it only got up to the low 40's here yesterday. I also wore black sweater tights under my black boots. Have I mentioned I love these boots? I also wore my tweed jacket over the whole thing.

In case you can't see- the motif on the dress is actually little shirts and dresses! So cute.

1 comment:

  1. This is officially my favorite !!!!!!!!! wow
    so great!

    btw, nos sure if you noticed! I have a feature on a picture of you on my blog haha

    check it out!

    ReplyDelete