Saturday, October 17, 2009

New top and tights! Styling help?


I went to Nordstrom Rack last night, looking for tights after searching the mall for the perfect pair. The mall was devoid of cotton tights, apparently. But The Rack came through, and I got these HUE Sweater Tights for $9.97! I also snagged this amazing lace blouse- or vest? I'm not sure.

Total impulse buy. I'm in love with it, and threw it over my days outfit, but I'm not sure I love it like this? If I were 15, maybe. I'm thinking of layering it over a simple tank and jeans. Or over a sundress with a long sleeve shirt under it all?

It's actually navy blue- I've got this thing with navy blue lace right now!

Any suggestions? It's Free People...I love that company.

4 comments:

  1. I love your boots! I think that top would look great over anything you mentioned and cinched with a belt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes- a belt would be good, I think. :) I want a belt like you have- an Obi-style belt. I'll have to keep my eyes open.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful top! navy lace seems so much chicer than black! i think it will look great both ways or tucked into a high-waisted skirt or trousers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! You won the scarf on my blog!! Send me you address!

    ReplyDelete