Thursday, October 29, 2009

Todays' actual outfit: striped cardigan and red jeans



Ok my last post was actually last nights outfit. Forgive me.

Anyway- today I started with these red jeans- by Lucky, but thrifted in my usual way. I put on my white and grey striped cardigan (which I'm in love with) and black flats. Perfectly suitable for the artist/writer/singer on her way to the pediatric dentist with her 3 year old. :)


Pictured with me is not my 3 year old. It's Ginny Weasley. No, not the real Ginny Weasley of course, but my Americauna hen who lays beautiful green eggs!!! I'm such a crazy chicken lady. And crazy cat lady. And crazed trekkie, Potter-head, runner, geo-cacher, and I skirt the embarassed edge of Twilighters. Now you know.

3 comments:

  1. Hehehe - love it! This is a perfect girl-about-town look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh!!! i wish i were a crazy chicken lady! living in town definitely has its down sides. thank goodness for the chickens at our CSA! (and we've already discussed our mutual love of the trek, twilight, etc., etc.!!!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Randy
    randydavis387@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete