Monday, October 5, 2009

Sundays outfit- Vintage blazer and white blouse

Continuing on with my weekend reminiscence, here's Sundays outfit.

I got this blazer on my crazed trip to the Salvation Army last week, where I spent an astounding $32!!! ACK!!! I couldn't help it- there was too much goodness. You'll see...eventually.



I got this BEAUTIFUL white blouse at a consignment store for $15, and I adore it. It is perfect. I paired it with jeans, threw on this wonderfully tweedy blazer (which seems QUITE old, actually, though in perfect condition), and wore wine-colored patent leather t-straps.

Very classic, I think.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the tweed blazer! And those jeans are hawt on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is perfect!!! Love how vintage-y it looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - this looks fantastic! So chic and the fit on everything is divine! You have the BEST collection of blazers!

    ReplyDelete