Sunday, October 25, 2009

Saturdays outfit- Black slacks, vintage belt, velvet blazer


Ok, grant me some grace on this photo. I took it at 10 pm, after having had been out since about 3:30 in the afternoon.

Matt and I were part of a huge anniversary concert for our old church. Matt plays bass and I sing. So, I had to look sharp and match the color scheme of the event which was gold and eggplant.

The pants are awesome- super comfortable and absolutely the perfect size. They have no label in them, but they are made very well. I thrifted them a few months ago for 50 cents.

The tank is J Jill, the blazer is BB Dakota. The belt is a newish acquisition from my favorite consignment store, Marla Sue's in Folsom, CA. It's this great old 80's belt with elaborate beading.

I cannot wait to wear it with jeans and a blazer!

My hair was actually up in braids, all pinned on top of my head, but I took it out on the way home. I look all shiny and tired and gross. I actually had a low grade fever, too. My age is showing. Yuck.

3 comments:

  1. You look AWESOME!!!!! I'm seriously in love with this! Especially the blazer and that gorgeous belt. Is the blazer eggplant? or black? I can't really tell in the pic...


    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's black, though I really wished I had an eggplant one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. take a close up of the belt next time you wear it...it looks totally cool!!!

    ReplyDelete