Monday, October 12, 2009

Todays outfit- Plaid dress and grey blazer


I love, love, love this outfit!

Can you tell I'm goofy for blazers, still? They make me look like I have a waist!!

Plaid dress and blazer are both thrifted, as well as the belt, oh, and the shoes!!!

The tights are from college- and have a huge bleach stain just above the knee. Maybe I can just take a black marker to them and color the stain in? If I had another pair- I'd tie them up with rubber bands and dip them entirely in bleach!! But, I really need tights right now- and unless I find a killer deal on a replacement- I'd better not treat them like a science experiment.

2 comments:

  1. Super CUTE! I totally love that outfit as well. It looks smashing on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you have totally not discovered RIT dyes yet!!! I redye all my fav wardrobe staples ever so often to revive color, hide staining, or change up the look. The directions look a little scary at first but they're so easy to follow and the results are incredible!

    Try RITing them and let me know how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete