Monday, October 5, 2009

Playing dress up- BB Dakota Blazer and shiny shirt

My real outfit today will be...uh...lets just say, not worthy of blogging about. It's quite cold out, and I am doing an obscene amount of laundry, baking, and other menial tasks you wouldn't care about. (trust me)

But I caught some inspiration, and I couldn't resist playing a bit.


The blazer was bought last year at Macys, when I realized how much I'd missed an old velvet blazer I used to own. I got it on sale, for about $70. It's BB Dakota, and it's delectable. I love the cut of it, the buttons, and the soft, heavy feel of the velvet.

The leggings are crap- but I can't find my good ones right now. The shirt was cheaply thrifted a few weeks ago for a quarter. The shoes are BCBG, and handed down to me from my sister in law. :) The hair....let me just say that yes, I DO brush it sometimes. Just not today.

3 comments:

  1. Great jacket! I'm sure you'll find many ways to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jacket! I have been looking for the perfect velvet jacket and this one is pretty perfect. Wish I could pull off leggings as pants as well as you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the other two comments - great jacket - really stylish and fits well....love the look and the shoes :)

    Laura xxx
    www.sidestreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete