Monday, October 26, 2009

Todays outfit- Summer skimmer and red tights


I've been waiting and waiting to try this!


I bought this little vintage dress in New Hope this summer and have wanted to layer it's wonderful ruffles with fall stuff ASAP!!

I got these tights at Nordstrom Rack for $2.97!! The shoes are my BCBG heels and the blazer is my very popular BB Dakota blazer I keep wearing like, everyday!

Being sick really sucks. I cannot bring myself to look 100% decent- especially in the hair and makeup department!!

4 comments:

  1. this may be one of your cutest ensembles yet! LOVE IT!

    did you get the dress in new hope, pa?!?! i love new hope!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I love New Hope also. We went there with my father in law when we visited New Jersey this summer. I used to live in Frenchtown, NJ, and yet can't remember ever going there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this outfit! the ruffles are adorable, and that jacket is AMAZING. everytime you wear it... haha

    lauren
    www.papergownfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THIS OUTFIT! the colors & textures, love!

    ReplyDelete