Friday, July 31, 2009

Playing, playing....opinions?


So, I made this grey shirt out of a turtleneck from J Crew I never, ever wore. I love itp today I've paired it with my hubby's white t-shirt. (sorry, babe)

I got the idea to do this from an Etsy store, and hope to make a dress when I can convince Matt to give up just one more t-shirt.

I didn't sew the sleeves (or, pockets, rather) shut yet. I kinda dig it. I may shorten it? Or does it just look like some girl wearing her hubby's Hanes white T-shirt as a skirt?

(and yes, I do own an iron...)

Maybe I'll try it in grey....

3 comments:

  1. I love everything about this! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Try it! Just put your feet through the neck of a huge t-shirt and invert the pockets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute :) such a great styling idea!!!

    ReplyDelete