Saturday, July 11, 2009

Glamorous day at the Doctors office.

Ahh...my first "what I wore post". I wanted it to be some cool thing like "I went down and antiqued for a while before picnicking at the river."

Nope, I had to take my mom to the doctor. No problem, really, it just left me with very little opportunity for any decent photo of myself.

So, here's yesterdays outfit:

This is me- trying to pose in my admittedly horrible minivan. It's the car I said I'd never have. Jealous?


Thrifted top- Lizwear Petites, $2. Thrifted skirt- Esprit, $3. My fabulous Borns, my green Tiganello bag and a locally made sponge coral and Bali wood necklace.

I think I needed a belt- that would have made this perfect. The skirt is really, really cute- I haven't been so sure of the top. As a real actual mom, I fear "mom" outfits and I think this shirt comes close? I like, though, and it goes with a lot of outfits, so, it will stay for now.

I love this skirt with black sandals and a black tank, too. That's how I usually pair it. I DO need another black belt for it...

As for my face and hair- the bangs are only two weeks old and I'm still getting used to seeing them on me. It's weird. I think I like them, though. I'm wearing my normal red lips, though lately I'm trying other colors, too.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, after seeing this post a hundred times- I've decided I hate this outfit. Much, much too mom-ish. Yucky. I shall never wear this shirt with this skirt again.

    ReplyDelete