Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A lazy day of domestic duties

No real fashion required, really, but I thought I'd snap a few anyway. I'm using my webcam today. My camera is totally pissing me off.

I got some layers put in my hair and I'm sort of digging the wavy thing that it's doing. The necklace was made by me from a collection of antique African Trade beads. I love it.



Today I'm wearing a super comfy tiered plaid dress by American Living at JCPenneys. I know- you're thinking "Hey, my MOM shops at Penneys."

Well, so does my mom. :)


The jacket...oh, the jacket. This thing has been with me since 1993. And it was with someone else for a decade before that, I'm sure. 95% of the embellishments were on it when I bought it. I found it in Berkeley and I've loved it dearly. Even did a self-portrait on the inside one day in high school.


And yes, that IS the Enterprise on my shoulder.


I'm mostly doing laundry today- I may reward myself with a trip to the thrift store. I'm looking for a colored belt- preferably red, maybe green or blue. I want some blouses- sleeveless or something. I also want a leather skirt...may the the thrift-gods be with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment