Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Rompers for the over 30 crowd? I think so.

Because it's like wearing pajamas all day. I snapped some shots in my backyard before heading out today.



The romper is I Ronson. Its very cool and comfortable. I mostly wear it without the belt- but today, I felt like having a waist. (though nature did not bestow one on me)

The belt is thrifted- its says "Fob Trading" on the inside. I got it for 25 cents. The shoes are....ahem, Wal-Mart. Shut up. And my earrings are thrifted from long ago.

And I totally ripped off this hairstyle from other bloggers. I freaking love it! Like I've said...still getting used to the bangs. I'm just not sure.


My feet in their natural environment- in the dirt, moving hoses, tending to my meager plants under a constant cover of cedars. Not too much need for anything fancy up here.


A good day, over all- too freaking hot, though, even in the mountains. Maybe I should move to Canada or Alaska or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment