Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hot, busy days.

This week has been spent shuffling around doing mom stuff I wont bore you with here.

Wednesday was hot as all get out, and I was supposed to go to the lake, so, I through a vintage scarf on my head, jean shorts and Crocs. Here's a shot:


The shirt was $3 at TJ Maxx, the necklace, thrifted for a dollar, the scarf, one of many I got as a kid in estate sales in New Jersey.

Today is also too freaking hot. I hate hot.

Look, I'm actually NOT wearing dark lipstick...this is new to me. I kinda dig it.



I'm wearing a vintage dress I bought in New Hope, PA a couple weeks ago. Not super flattering, but I just love it. I'm wearing my black gladiators, but couldn't get a good shot of the feet on this busy day. I'm also wearing Thai silver earrings- I'm addicted to these things, I have like, four different pairs from eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment