Monday, November 2, 2009

Sundays outfit- Velvet vest and jeans


Oh how I love my velvet vest, for without it, this would have simply been a grey cap sleeve shirt and jeans. But with it?? Oh the changes it brings with it's lush texture and perfect fit!


Ok, ok. So, yeah- thrifted velvet vest over thrifted grey shirt with my fave Gap jeans (also my most expensive jeans ever- bought a couple years ago for $85, I just about crapped myself). Dollhouse flats from TJ Maxx.

I had my grey blazer with my, but only wore it in the evening when it got really cold.

5 comments:

  1. This is super cool! Lovin' it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those jeans were totally worth the expense. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love how one single piece can completely transform a look? This vest certainly does that. Really great look!

    P.S. I have an award waiting for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I just found your blog, and I love it :) I love that you're such a thrift shopper- I am too! You should check out my thrifting blog- isanotherstreasure.blogspot.com :)

    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice!

    www.abitoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete