Saturday, November 7, 2009

Temporary internet loss

I only have only two options for internet- horrible, horrible dial-up, or a Verizon Wireless cell-phone based internet.

We use the latter since we don't have ALL DAY for our blogs to load. This week- our little device broke. So, yeah- the last two days I've been absent from the internet.

Also I'm doing NaNoWriMo this month, which is sucking up lots and lots of my brain. I leading a kids writing group this month for Young Writers Program. I also have major portfolio projects due soon for art class and my term paper due this month. Ugh. All good things, though.

Forgive me for not being on here very much! I have many posts I should be writing right now and I don't want to lose my readers! (all 12 of them, lol!)

So, I promise to come back fully in a few weeks, and will post when I can the next couple of days.

In the mean time, I'm totally jealous of my husbands crochet skills- he's making himself a pair of fingerless gloves. He's so metro!! Check out the first glove! (it's huge on me- he's got big man-hands)I think I need a pair, right?

9 comments:

  1. Your husband crocheting himself gloves...I'm imagining him in a rocking chair and I must say that even though I don't know him at all it's still pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you totally need a pair. As do I! Those are pretty amazing.

    And good luck with your internet. It SUCKS not having internet access.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the internet... Hope things calm down for you soon!!

    And check out those gloves!!! That's AMAZING!!! I can hardly crochet... I've just learned how to knit! And it's not pretty.


    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! My husband got into knitting (on a loom) a few winters ago and he was better at it than me too! I love metro men! Haha!

    www.spoilsofwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your wonderfully adorable blog and became a follower, so now you have over 20 people eagerly anticipating your next post.

    How is Nanowrimo going? I lost steam at 197 words (so lame, I know) but some of my students are still going full force. I think about 5 of them will actually finish, and three of them refused to do YWP choosing instead to be all grown-up and try for 50,000!

    schoolmarmstyle.blogspot.com
    thriftyschoolmarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice blog!

    Visit my blog www.abitoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i saw these at target, and was totally trying to figure out how to make myself a pair! (i'm a pathetic newbie knitter.) very nice!

    kelly
    http://tearinguphouses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete