Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Good bye again!

Ok, I just wanted to say one last goodbye. I've had my other blog going for a couple weeks now, and I have to say, I'm enjoying the open format and only opening one blog a day.

But, I won't erase this one. Not yet. I'm so retardedly attached to my blogs.

Anyway- bear with me as I develop The Brightest of Wallflowers and get a better feel for what I want it to be. There will be fashion- I'm just so of bored with clothes right now (a winter side effect).

(sigh) I miss my loving readers. :) Come see me over there sometime!!

1 comment:

  1. Aw. I miss your fashion posts so...
    You just inspire me! Your limited budget combined with your amazing vision, plus your realistic assessment of things. I just. You're just. I loved talking clothes with you. Booo hooo hooo hoooo.

    ReplyDelete